Montgomery #375 Sweet Pea is FOR SALE. I do this as I’ve decided I like living on the water and though an extremely capable boat Sweet Pea isn’t appropriate for living aboard through the Pacific Northwest late-fall, winter and early spring. She is appropriate for daysailing, long weekends and extended cruising (I just completed a 10 week extended cruise from Olympia, WA, through the Gulf Islands, B.C., that is being chronicled in the BLOG).
Sweet Pea features –
- A galley with sink and butane stove
- 1/4 berth and v-berth
- Full cruiser’s electrical system: group 24 battery, 30 watt solar panel w/controller, running and cabin lights, 12V and USB power ports, 110V battery charger
- Two anchors each with 20′ of chain and 200′ of rode plus another 200′ of rode
- Tanbark sails: main w/2 reefs, 150% genoa and 110% working jib
- Pettit Hydrocoat ECO antifouling paint applied April ’18.
- Centerboard dropped, refinished and antifouling paint applied December ’18.
- Good condition trailer
- Suzuki 4HP outboard w/gas can – serviced December ’18
- Additional details are on the BOAT page and in the BLOG
- 100s of pictures of Sweet Pea are in the BLOG and on Instagram.